> Could you minimize this to a small stand-alone program that does not work
> as expected?

This will be hard, because of the bug only appearing after a couple of days
or more and i'm starting to think that it is triggered by high data
volumes. I'll try to minimize the code and serve more data to it.

> Any particular reason why not using the same version in all 3?

There was a concurrency bug  at some point, and after it was fixed, i got a
night build to use until 3.5 official release.