Hi,

There is WordDelimiterFilter in Solr that was also ported to Lucene Analysis
module in Lucene trunk (4.0). In 3.x yu can still add solr.jar to your
classpath and WordDelimiterFilterFactory to produce one (WordDelimiterFilter
itself is package-private).

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen