Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 8:46 AM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Lucene 4.0 GA time frame

My guess is in the September/October time frame. Things are actually
moving along pretty quickly, and there's considerable sentiment to get
it out the door...

Best
Erick

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 11:11 PM, Vitaly Funstein <vfunst...@gmail.com> wrote:
Given that the Alpha is out, are there any more or less definitive
guidelines on when 4.0 will be officially released? Hopefully, someone
probably has a ballpark estimate on this, give or take a few months? We are
trying to get an idea so the 4.0 migration effort could be better aligned
with its release. Thank you.