Can't see how you could do it with standard queries, but you could
reverse the process and use a MemoryIndex.

Add the single target phrase to the memory index then loop round all
docs executing a search for each one.  Maybe use PrefixQuery although
I'd worry about performance.  Try it and see.

But if you're just doing string comparison

for each doc {
  if target.startsWith(doc.text) {
    // match

might be easier.