Some interlinear commentary on the doc.

* Resets this stream to the beginning.

To me this implies a rewind.  As previously noted, I don't see how this
works for the existing implementations.

   * As all TokenStreams must be reusable,
   * any implementations which have state that needs to be reset between
usages
   * of the TokenStream, must implement this method. Note that if your
TokenStream
   * caches tokens and feeds them back again after a reset,

What's the alternative? What happens with all the existing Tokenizers that
have no special implementation of #reset()?

   * it is imperative
   * that you clone the tokens when you store them away (on the first pass)
as
   * well as when you return them (on future passes after {@link #reset()}).