hi everybody,

I figured it out. the problem was that I was using a "custom" jar to deploy this along with other libs that I use in my application. so at the end of my build.xml I create a jar file with all the required libs.

the problem was that I was adding lucene-core.jar with a filter of includes="**/*.class" and I guess there are some required files there that I was missing. removing that filter fixed the problem

    <zipfileset src="${file.reference.lucene-core.jar}"/>

thanks everyone,

Igal