Most likely, the cause is what I said. I guess when you try to convert
bytes to number you didn't use the payload.offset to locate the right start
of bytes. Before 4.1, the start of payload is the expected value. But since
4.1, you must use the offset and length to get the correct bytes you
wanted.

Best regards,
Duke
If not now, when? If not me, who?