Hi,

I've experimented a bit with MultiFieldQueryParser
(http://lucene.apache.org/core/4_2_0/queryparser/org/apache/lucene/queryparser/classic/MultiFieldQueryParser.html)

But it seems to search for each of a query's terms in each field specified in
the constructor. So, as the doc says, if you query on two terms against two
fields, it will search for each term in each field.

What's the best way to construct a search for, say, two terms where one should
be looked for in field1 and the other in field2? Can this be done by a
BooleanQuery that ANDs two TermQuerys?

I read something about the abstract class MultiTermQuery, but I don't really
understand whether or not it would help with this problem.

Thank you.

-Paul