Hi Robert,

Thanks for the reply.

My Actual Usecase is to Highlight the First occurence of the search word in
the sentence it occured.

In my case,I do not have access to original documents .

Iam looking for optimum way by which i need to reduce the index disk space.

I tried SimpleHighlighter and FastVectorHighlighter both of which increases
index space considerably since i need to use Store.yes while indexing.

I read PostingsHighlighter uses compression while storing and it may help
reducing index space.

Has anyone tried using PostingsHighlighter ?

Also is there some other effecient compression techniques i can apply so
that it reduces disk space and also not increase the search time.

Thanks and Regards
Vignesh srinivasan