Hello all,

It seems somewhat odd to me that the Query classes generate strings that the
QueryParser won't parse. Does anyone have a QueryParser that will parse the
full range of Lucene query strings?

Failing that, has the BNF been written down somewhere?  I can't seem to find it
for the full cases.

Thanks for any info/guidance.

Cheers,

Jim Beale
Lead Developer
Hibu.com

The information contained in this email message, including any attachments, is
intended solely for use by the individual or entity named above and may be
confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that you must not read, use, disclose, distribute or copy
any part of this communication. If you have received this communication in
error, please immediately notify me by email and destroy the original message,
including any attachments. Thank you.