My test case first create an empty disk index folder then feed some doc
then do some query.

I purge the index by delete all files in the folder.

My unit test has several test cases they use same directory in the disk.
But it runs one by one,and I dont think there will be 2 threads use the
directory at the same time.

You suggestion makes sense. I will try if exception still happen if I only
run 1 case or all test cases use different directories.
在 2013-7-25 下午7:38,"Michael McCandless" <luc...@mikemccandless.com>写道: