The standard way is to combine the searches by label and abstract into
one query.  If using QueryParser a simple example would look something
like label:aaa abstract:bbb abstract:ccc.  You can get the same
effect, with more flexibility, by building a BooleanQuery in code.

Also consider using a Filter e.g. QueryWrapperFilter on a query for
label:aaa with the query generated by QueryParser or direct
construction of a TermQuery.  See also CachingWrapperFilter if the
index isn't constantly changing.

--
Ian.