Hi guys,

I have a question about a problem we had with the SearcherManager.maybeReopen()
method. This works as charm except when the segments in the previous index has
the exact same names as the segments in the new one. In this case the
maybeReopen() doesn't load the new index, even though the isSearcherCurrent
returns false, meaning it sees that the new physical one is different from the
old one. We are using lucene 3.5 and we cannot upgrade that easily. Do you guys
have any solution for this? Any help will be greatly appreciated :):