Hi,

It's great to see support for payloads in the suggesters - this is really
helpful, and pretty much addresses LUCENE-4516. Are there any plans to also
support them for WFSTs? We have some cases where we don't need the Analyzer's
capabilities (we look up the completion using the payload information, so don't
need the automaton to return the surface form, and can benefit from the much
smaller WFSTs).

I'm also getting back to LUCENE-4517, wondering about its status. I know that
filtering interferes with pruning, but it generally seems to be less of an
"evil" than requesting a significantly higher number of hits and filter the
result set (the size of which is capped, if I remember correctly).

Thanks!

Cheers, Oli