On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 6:05 PM, Michael Sokolov wrote:

> Thanks for the feedback.  I think it's difficult to know what to do about
> attribute value highlighting in the general case - do you have any
> suggestions?

That is a challenging one since one has to know how attribute data will
be transformed for rendering purposes.

I do not know the workings of Lux, so I cannot provide any specific
suggestions on what Lux can do.  I would need time to dive into it.

However, one solution is to workaround the limitation by preprocessing
the data in a form that is friendly to Lux (or at least the highligher).
For example, if I have attribute data I know will be transformed into
renderable content, I would transform it into element-style content,
which should be more friendly for indexing and highlighting purposes.

--ewh