Hello!

I'va faced a problem of indexing huge documents. The indexing itself goes
allright, but when the document processing becomes concurrent, OutOfMemories
start appearing (even with heap of about 32GB).
The issue, as I see it, is that I have to create a Document instance to send it
to IndexWriter, and Document is just a collection of all the fields, all in RAM.
With my huge fields, it would be so much better to have the ability of sending
document fields for writing one by one, keeping no more than a single field in
RAM.
Is it possible in the latest Lucene?

--
Best Regards,