Hi :)

I've got this result directly from tncTitle in the following code:

field = doc.getFieldable(IndexConstants.FIELD_TNC_TITLE);
if (field != null) {
      tncTitle = field.stringValue();
}

ps: in my previous email, the copy/paste of the apostrophe html number made it appear correctly although it's not when I debug my code. I get : "lapplication n° 90-1258" from field.stringValue();

Gary