Hi Stefy,

the stack trace you posted has nothing to do with Apache Lucene. It looks like
you are using some commons-lang3 classes here, but no Lucene code at all. So I
think your question might be better asked on the commons-math mailing list,
unless you have some Lucene code around, too. If this is the case, you should
give more information how you use Lucene.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen