Dear Team,

                we are using lucene in our product , it well searching for high
speed and performance but

                Japaneese, chinese and korean language not searching properly
we had use QueryParser

                QueryParser is splitted into word like "轻歌曼舞庆元旦"

                 Example

                            This word "轻歌曼舞庆元旦"

                           splited word :  data:轻歌 data:歌曼 data:曼舞 data:舞庆
data:庆元 data:元旦

here is my code

                            Query query =  parser.parse(searchData);

                             logger.log(Level.INFO,"Search Query is calling
{0}",query);

                             TopDocs docs = is.search(query, resultRowSize);

In case of any clarification please get back to me. please help as soon as
possible

Regards,
kalai..