Hi,
        I would like seek assistance regarding the following issue I'm
encountering.

I'm running Tomcat and have deployed Jena (2.6.2) and Lucene Core (2.9.0),
whereby Jena invokes the Lucene classes.
Typically everything is fine, but I have recently encountered a
NullPointerException, which I have resolved so far by rebooting Tomcat.

Please find enclosed the corresponding stack trace.

As this does not happen that often and as a reboot of Tomcat resolves this
issue, I am wondering if perhaps this is about consumption of resources.

Thank you,
                      Albert Turri