Hi Priyanka,

> How can I add Maching Learning Part in Apache Lucene .

I think your question is too wide to asnwer because machine learning
covers a lot of things...

Lucene has already got a text categorization function which is a well
known task of NLP and NLP is a part of machine learning. I've written
the article about it. Please take a look at it if you'd like:

Comparing Document Classification Functions of Lucene and Mahout
http://soleami.com/blog/comparing-document-classification-functions-of-lucene-and-mahout.html

And there's an OSS project that can search similar photos/images
othar than text by using Lucene:

alike in Apache Labs:
http://labs.apache.org/labs.html
(please see short slides for overview in the folder
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/labs/alike/trunk/ )

Koji
--
http://soleami.com/blog/comparing-document-classification-functions-of-lucene-and-mahout.html