Sent: Monday, June 9, 2014 6:56 AM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: searching with stemming

To me, it seems strange that these default analyzers, don't provide
constructors that enable one to override stemming, etc?

On 2014/06/09, 12:39 PM, Trejkaz wrote:
On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 7:57 PM, Jamie <ja...@mailarchiva.com> wrote:
Greetings

Our app currently uses language specific analysers (e.g. EnglishAnalyzer,
GermanAnalyzer, etc.). We need an option to disable stemming. What's the
recommended way to do this? These analyzers do not include an option to
disable stemming, only a parameter to specify a list words for which
stemming should not apply.
Furthermore, my understanding is that the StandardAnalyzer is tied to
English specifically.