Hi,

I have an index that runs into 200-300GB. It is not frequently updated.

What are the best strategies to query on this index?
1.] Should I, at index time, split the content, like a hash based partition,
into multiple separate smaller indexes and aggregate the results
programmatically?
2.] Should I replicate this index and provide some sort of document ID, and
search on each node for a specific range of document IDs?
3.] Is there any way I can split or move individual segments to different nodes
and aggregate the results?

I am not fully aware of the large scale query strategies. Can you please share
your findings or experiences? Thanks,

Thanks n Regards,
Sandeep Ramesh Khanzode