+Priyanka Tufchi

Hello Kumaran

We are using version 4.1

we have passed 1900  document and set paging 1900
we are expecting score of 1900 but we are getting only 1400 records in
ScoreDoc[] hits
So where are remaining 500 records .? should we consider it no matched ?

and 900 records have matchIndex 0  what should we consider it?   No Match.

Hope  you will get it more clear now.

sample code is below

---------------------------------
String QueryStr = query;

 // return array list of ranked result

StandardAnalyzer analyzer = new StandardAnalyzer(Version.LUCENE_41);

// 1. create the index
Directory index = new RAMDirectory();
IndexWriterConfig config = new IndexWriterConfig(Version.LUCENE_41,
 analyzer);

IndexWriter w = new IndexWriter(index, config);
int counter = 0;

// define array of field name which s active
int arrIndex = 0;

///add near 1900 document using while
while (counter < lstDocBean.size()) {

String criteria=lstDocBean.getCriteria();
                          String docID=lstDocBean.getDocID();

Document doc = new Document();
 doc.add(new TextField("DocID", docID, shouldStore.YES));
                       doc.add(new TextField("Criteria", criteria,
shouldStore.YES));

w.addDocument(doc);

counter++;

}

w.close();

// here add weight in query

// here write file write code

 // Query queryparser = new QueryParser(Version.LUCENE_41, "",
// analyzer).parse(QueryParser.escape(QueryStr));

Query queryparser = new MultiFieldQueryParser(Version.LUCENE_41,
"Criteria", analyzer).parse(QueryParser.escape(QueryStr));

int hitsperpage = 1900;
IndexReader reader = IndexReader.open(index);

TopScoreDocCollector collector = TopScoreDocCollector.create(
 hitsperpage, true);
searcher.search(queryparser, collector);
ScoreDoc[] hits = collector.topDocs().scoreDocs;

// refineLuceneTextSearch(Requirement, hits, searcher, ReqId);

// old code //Display

for (int i = 0; i < hits.length; ++i) {
int docId = hits[i].doc; //

Document d = searcher.doc(docId);