Hello Ian,

I am using version 4.1

I am expecting id of SearchedText which is similar of   QueryStr
but i am getting   0 size    ScoreDoc[] hits

Below is code I am using.

___________________________

My Parameter is
ArrayList whic contain DocID  and Criteria Text  (collection of Documents
to be passed for indexing)
Query  text  in QueryStr  .

StandardAnalyzer analyzer = new StandardAnalyzer(Version.LUCENE_41);

// 1. create the index
 Directory index = new RAMDirectory();
IndexWriterConfig config = new IndexWriterConfig(Version.LUCENE_41,
 analyzer);

IndexWriter w = new IndexWriter(index, config);
int counter = 0;

 while (counter < lstDocBean.size()) {

String searchedText=lstDocBean.getText();
                          String docID=lstDocBean.getDocID();

Document doc = new Document();
 doc.add(new TextField("DocID", docID, shouldStore.YES));
                       doc.add(new TextField("searchedText", searchedText,
shouldStore.YES));

w.addDocument(doc);

counter++;

}

w.close();

int hitsperpage = 10;
IndexReader reader = IndexReader.open(index);

// get similar doc
// Reader sReader = new StringReader();
 MoreLikeThis mlt = new MoreLikeThis(reader);
// ------------------------
mlt.setAnalyzer(analyzer);

mlt.setFieldNames("SearchedText");

Reader reader1 = new StringReader(queryStr);
 Query Searchedquery = mlt.like(reader1, null);

TopDocs results = searcher.search(Searchedquery, 10);
 ScoreDoc[] hits = results.scoreDocs;

for (int i = 0; i < hits.length; ++i) {
int docId = hits[i].doc; //

 Document d = searcher.doc(docId);