Hi,

In Lucene you don't need to use a query parser for that, especially because
range Queries is suboptimal and slow: There is already a very fast query/filter
available. Ahmet Arslan already mentioned that, we had the same discussion a
few weeks ago: http://find.searchhub.org/document/abb73b45a48cb89e

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler