:
: The first int to Lucene41PostingsFormat is the min block size (default
: 25) and the second is the max (default 48) for the block tree terms
: dict.

we were discussing over on the solr-user mailing list how Tom would/could
go about configuring Solr to use a custom subclass of
Lucene41PostingsFormat where he overrode those min/max constructor params,
but i realized i have no idea how he's suppose to leverage the plumbing in
PostingFormat to override the "name" of the format so it's used properly
in SPI.

Lucene41PostingsFormat's constructor options only allow overriding the
block sizes, not the "name" that gets propogated up to the PostingFormat()
constructor ... so what is the expected way to write a subclass?