If those are the known fields in the documents, you may extract words while
indexing and create facets. Lucene supports faceted search which can give
you Top n counts of such fields, which is much more efficient.

Another option is apply clustering algorithm on results which can provide
Top n words, you can refer http://search.carrot2.org