Technically, yes, in much the same way that Cassandra data can be indexed
by Solr and Lucene (e.g., Stratio, Stargate, and DataStax DSE Search), but
it is a major engineering challenge, not a minor task.

There is an open Accumulo Jira issue for Lucene integration:

The SQRRL commercial product has (or at least had before the company
shifted its corporate strategy) Lucene indexing of Accumulo data, but
that's a proprietary product:
http://sqrrl.com/product/search/

-- Jack Krupansky