Hi Ahment,
Thank you for the reply,
That's exactly what I am doing. At the moment, to index a document, I break
it to sentences, and each sentence is analyzed (lemmatizing, stopword
removal etc.)
Now, what I am looking for is a way to create an analyzer (a class which
extends lucene's analyzer). This analyzer will be used for index and query
processing. It (a like the english analyzer) will receive the text and
produce tokens.
The Api of Analyzer requires implementing the createComponents which
is not dependent
on the text being analyzed. This fact is problematic since as you know the
OpenNlp sentence breaking depends on the text it gets (OpenNlp uses the
model files to provide spans of each sentence and then break them).
Is there a way around it?

Shay