Hi Diego,
let me try to help :

I find this a little bit confused :

"For our customer it is important to find the word
- *wi-fi* by wi, *fi*, wifi, wi-fi
- jean-pierre by jean, pierre, jean-pierre, jean-*"

But :
"
The (exact) query "*FD-A320-REC-SIM-1*" returns
FD-A320-REC-SIM-1
MIA-*FD-A320-REC-SIM-1*
SIN-FD-A320-REC-SIM-1

for our customer this is wrong because this exact phrase match
query should only return the single entry FD-A320-REC-SIM-1
"

If you noticed the suffix "fi" in the first example can be compared to the
suffix "FD-A320-REC-SIM-1" in the second.
To qualify your requirement :

Do you want the user to be able to surround the query with "" to run the
phrase query with a NOT tokenized phrase ?
Because by default , a phrase query is tokenized like the others, but term
positions affect the matching !
In the case I identified your requirement, we can have a think to a
solution!

Cheers

--

Benedetti Alessandro