Hi Bhaskar:

ffffor everyone's benefit, I hope you will collate the emails into a wiki page and carry it forward. Meritocracy's might have rtfm'd the whole thing.

With all respect:
Will

On 10/5/15 1:06 PM, Bhaskar wrote:
Hi,
Actually I am looking for auto complete only. Do we have auto suggest
module in lucene?
can you suggest some examples?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Bhaskar

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 10:30 PM, Alessandro Benedetti <