Hi,
Actually, the MatchAllQuery, for all I know (since it is invoked by the client)
can be wrapped in a Bool Query type. Hence, it is difficult for me to traverse
the Bool Query clauses and determine MatchAll, whereas there may be other
clauses which do contain a TermQuery or a NumericRangeQuery in which case a
MatchAllQuery check is futile.
Given any query, Bool Query or MatchAll, or a specific subclass of Query, what
would be the safe way to determine that this is not a MatchAll query without
any terms, or whether this is a query that contains at least one term or range?
-----------------------Thanks n Regards,
Sandeep Ramesh Khanzode

    On Saturday, November 28, 2015 12:30 PM, Michael Wilkowski