I had a similar need some ~5 years ago, and contributed this Lucene
extension to the Infinispan project:
 -
http://infinispan.org/docs/8.2.x/user_guide/user_guide.html#_infinispan_as_a_storage_for_lucene_indexes

It since matured and is now being actively maintained by several other
people using it.

Version 8.2.1.Final of Infinispan is also ASL2 and was compiled with
Lucene 5.5.0, which is not compatible with the LockFactory API of
Lucene 5.2 so you should pick an older release or adapt the source
code.

-- Sanne