Hi,

I thought the link/url below has the example code, no?

http://makble.com/what-is-term-vector-in-lucene

If not, in the source tree, under the tests folder, there should be some test
cases for termVectors, which can be used as en example code.

I guess internal lucene document id, which easy to get when you have lucene
query, is used.
new termquery(new term("fileName","something"));

Ahmet