Hi Everyone,

I am really passionate about the Multi Dimensional Space Search of Lucene
6. I am currently using it in one of my projects. It's really good. I want
to know whether the query parser support new multi dimensional space
queries such as LatLon Distance Queries, Multi Dimensional Range Queries.

If it supports, where can I find documentation on query notation of those
queries?

If it is not implemented yet, I would like to know whether I can contribute
to implement them in the query parser?

Thank You,

Cheers!
Janaka

--
*Janaka Chathuranga Thilakarathna*
Undergraduate at Computer Science and Engineering Department,

mobile :(+94)* 713315725 **| *email :  *janaka...@cse.mrt.ac.lk*
<janaka...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>*, bjchathura...@gmail.com
<bjchathura...@gmail.com>*
skype  : *janaka.chathurangat* |  website : janakact.wordpress.com

my public profiles :  [image: Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/bjchathuranga> [image: LinkedIn]
<http://lk.linkedin.com/pub/janaka-chathuranga-thilakarathna/78/2a8/807/>