My situation is that I simply don't understand how I'm supposed to pass a
`Query` into it.  Just passing in a `new QueryParser(facetName,
standardAnalyzer)` to `drillDown.add(facetName, queryParser.parse("valid
query"))` just always returns zero items.  I'm guessing it has to do with
needing a specific type of query?