Hi, everyone!

I'm using 6.3.0 Lucene.

I've got two structures: Offerings and Prices.

Offering has id, list of prices and other parameters.
Price has value and other parameters(type, dates and so on).

I create documents in Lucene in such manner:
if i have offering with 3 prices in list, I make 3 documents:
offering with price1, offering with price2, offering with price3 (all of
them have the same offering_id).
after this 3 documents, i put parent document with the same offering_id.

So, everything is fine, I use BlockJoinQueries for retrieving ids without
duplicates.
However, when I try to handle sorting by price value, I stuck with a
problem. Seems, there is no ability to sort children documents without
duplicates. (of course, i can use Set collection for collector result, but
it is not really good).

Please, help me to resolve the issue.
Thanks in advance!