Hi,

Just implement this interface and override the sole abstract method. The
argument is a LeafReader that you can quickly wrap with an IndexSearcher
(LeafReader is a subclass of IndexReader, so it's standard pattern) and execute
one or multiple queries on it. This depends on your use case. Do whatever you
want with the to-be warmed LeafReader.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler