Hi,

Yes, moving stuff over to DoubleValuesSource is only half done at the moment,
unfortunately!

Can you use the expressions module to do what you want?  The SimpleBindings
class allows you to map arbitrary DoubleValuesSource objects to specific names,
and then you can combine them using javascript functions.

Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk