Hi there,
I recently am developing my own search based on lucene, here is the use
case I am concerned about.

we have two documents in the index
a) content:new jersey
b) content:new year

the query is "he is celebrating the new year in jersey city".

If I tokenize the queries and add all terms to a boolean query, the
document will have the same score for the two queries, but what I want is
that b scores higher than a, what similarity should I use, or how can I
tweak the internal of Lucene to achieve the goal?

Please note that I cannot extract the phrase "new year" at compile time, so
it seems to me that PhraseQuery is  not an approach.

Thank you very much for the help!
John