OK I replied on the issue. This ann-benchmarks is a separate project,
and I think you are asking about how to change it. Probably should
take it up with erikbern or whatever community is supporting that
actively. I just created a "plugin" so we could use it to test
Lucene's KNN implementation, but that issue was never committed.
Please do feel free to improve it and submit to ann-benchmarks if you
find it useful though