All this talk of PageAttributes and printing has reminded me of a
strange problem I have here. I'm using JDK1.3 under Windows 98 and
printing to an Epson Stylus printer. If I print a load of vector
stuff, lines circles etc. then everything gets printed at printer
resolution and is fine. If, however I print a background image, the
resolution of all the vectors goes down to what likes like about 100
dpi, but may be 72dpi. How can I avoid this?

Jerry
Jerry Huxtable
http://www.jhlabs.com