Now that development on jdk1.4 is winding down, the Java2D
team is starting the plan for the jdk1.5 release.  We thought
that people on this interest list might have things in
mind that you would like to see in our product.  These
can range from API requests to performance issues to
quality issues; anything is fair game to propose at
this point.

Feel free respond to this list or to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(which only goes to the Java2D team) if you prefer.
We may not respond directly if there are no questions about
your Email.  But all requests will be reviewed by the
group to help determine our priorities for the next release.

Thanks,
Chet Haase.