It's session proposal time for the 2003 JavaOne conference.
The client teams (2D, Swing, AWT, and Internationalization)
have various ideas of sessions that we think developers would
benefit from.  But it would be great to hear from our
developers in case there are things that we are missing.

If you have any ideas for session topics or particular
graphics-related technologies that you would like to
have us present, please send them in either to this
interest list or directly to the java2d team at:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We're wrapping up our abstracts now and the deadline is
November 8th, so send in those ideas soon...

Thanks,
Chet.