We're going to need your painting code as well.  I believe I have an idea of
what you're trying to do, but if we're going to spot painting artifacts, we're
going to need the painting code.  Even if it is huge, don't worry, we'll figure
it out.

You do use your code a bit differently, but not incompatibly so.

To format code, use the [ code ] tag (without the spaces).
[Message sent by forum member 'tarbo' (tarbo)]