Hi Michele,

could you please provide test that illustrates your way to use the
ConvolveOp
from multiple threads?

It looks to me that crash is caused by combination of source and
destination images rather than concurrent usage of op instance.
However, some investigation seems to be required here and testcase
would be very helpful...

Thanks,
Andrew.

Michele Puccini wrote:
Hello,

I'm getting frequent jvm crashes while running multiple ConvolveOps in a
thread.
Is it possible that convolveBI not thread safe ?

Please find attached PIDs.

Cheers,

Mik

ClassX Development Italy  Via Francesca, 368/I I-56030 S.M. a Monte
(PI) <
Tel.(+39)-0587-705153  Fax.(+39)-0587-705153  WEB:
http://www.classx.it  <
body
of the message "signoff JAVA2D-INTEREST".  For general help, send
email to