Go to mozilla.org and look for the forums there.  Based on my experience, it
won't help much.  There are a bunch of inconsistencies in the way mozilla has
integrated Java with Firefox.  And if you tell them about it, they just point
the finger at SUN and Java.

The sad truth is that IE generally supports the Java plugin better than FF.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
when iam writing in java script windows.open with full screen as argument its
not supporting in mozilla but we are getting the result in IE.

pl help me...its very urgent

thanks & regards
Lakshmi
[Message sent by forum member 'lakshmimadhuri' (lakshmimadhuri)]