hi All,

I'm experiencing something interesting with TextLayout. If I render a string
that has runs    LRL,   where L is left-to-right and R is right-to-left,
everything looks good. However, if I render a string that has runs    RL,  the
R run is rendered at the end of the line.

I have a pretty tricked out Swing text view that breaks up lines in strange
ways. I'd like to disable reordering altogether. Is there a graphics hint to do
this? I'm also wondering if I'm totally off in thinking the TextLine is doing
any reordering ... ?

Displaying right-to-left text is not important to me. Since I'm not playing
right with Swing's bidi root stuff, I need to be able to hack the text layout
into shape.

Thanks!
brien