To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 6:26 PM
Subject: Re: [JAVA2D] D3D pipeline on Geforce-FX5200

 Thanks a lot for the report, of course it is useful.

 I have a FX5200 board here and it doesn't have an of these issues.
 It's not the fastest board around, for sure, but I haven't seen
 rendering artifacts you're describing.

 Could you try installing the latest driver from nvidia.com and
 see if it helps? The latest version is 169.21 and you have 163.16.

 I'll file a bug anyway so that we can track this. We'll likely need
 to only enable the pipeline if the driver is known to be ok.

 Thanks,
   Dmitri